Maker Marketplace is a feature of MakerMadeCNC.com. Your use of this feature shall conform with the Maker MadeTerms of Service. Your continued use of these services is conditioned on your agreement to Commercial and Licensing Terms as they are published or presented to you.
This Marketplace feature is still in the Beta stage. Your continued use is conditioned on your acceptance of the Maker Made Terms of Service, and your further agreement that commercial and licensing terms may be subject to revision or additional terms at the conclusion of the Beta Stage. You agree and understand that this feature is still in development. Your continued use after the Beta stage may require your acceptance of additional terms.
General Principles: Our intention is to develop a marketplace community to expand the maker movement. This feature is made available with the intention that our marketplace will become an ecosystem that offers makers like yourself, the opportunity to create, exchange and learn.
This marketplace is offered by Maker Made for the benefit of the community, our users will be encouraged to develop their commercial and licensing terms for content exchanged. MakerMade ask that the community make use of the marketplace within certain parameters- more fully set forth in terms set forth herein.
MakerMade does not allow the use of distribution of the following content”
Maker Made sets forth the following Acceptable Use Policies. Maker Made may prohibit, remove or delete the following content or designs, and accordingly suspend or terminate accounts responsible for their display and distribution:
To the extent that Maker Made allows users of the Maker Marketplace to communicate, comment, interact, post, or comment, the following terms apply to such communication or other uses of the site:
1) Fraud: Do not engage in scams or false advertisement. Do not post fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, services, or investments. Do not mislead anyone about the details or nature of a commercial transaction. Do not commit fraud in any other way including posting of duplicate instances of Content.
3) Intellectual Property: Do not infringe upon the copyrights, trademark rights, trade secret rights, or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Do not exceed the scope of the license of intellectual property granted to you by other users, as discussed in licensing terms below.
4) Hacking, Viruses, & Network Attacks: Do not access any computer or communications system without authorization, including the computers used to provide the Marketplace. Do not attempt to penetrate or disable any security system. Do not intentionally distribute a computer virus, launch a denial of service attack, or in any other way attempt to interfere with the functioning of any computer, communications system, or website. Do not attempt to access or otherwise interfere with the accounts of other users of the Marketplace.
5) Spam: Do not send bulk unsolicited e-mails (“Spam”) or sell or market any product or service advertised by or connected with Spam. Do not facilitate or cooperate in the dissemination of Spam in any way. Do not violate the CAN-Spam Act of 2003.
6) Abusive Behavior: To the extent the Marketplace allows you to message, contact or interact with other users (for example: leaving comments) no use of the Marketplace shall be used to carry out illegal activities, or activities otherwise prohibited in the Terms of Service. Additionally, all use of these services shall confirm with community guidelines. Your communications, or content shall not serve the purpose of harassing, threatening or defame any person or entity.
7) Posting Unauthorized Links. Users of Maker Marketplace are prohibited from posting third party links with malicious or unapproved commercial intent. Sellers are prohibited from posting links to third party services offering duplicate or substantially similar content as that posted through Maker Marketplace.
Licensing terms for user transactions shall be as set forth herein, or as published in the applicable listing. Notwithstanding, you hereby grant, you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Maker Marketplace, an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, and otherwise use your Content, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing, solely for the purposes of providing this Marketplace.
Maker Marketplace at the time of this Beta launch, expects our users of this marketplace to assist us in building our community. Accordingly, please give us your input. If you encounter behavior or uses that you believe are in violation of this policy, please let us know. Also we encourage you to let us know about improvements you believe could be made.
Please note that as we progress pass this initial stage, further policies and terms will be announced. Your continued use of this feature is based on your acceptance of the Maker Made terms of service, and you assume any inherent risks of features in development. We ask that if you cannot comply with these Policies we have generally set forth, to discontinue use of this Marketplace feaure.
Who We Are
Our website address is: https://makermade.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.