In stock and ready to ship. The world’s first wall-mounted CNC kit is here, ready to help you create custom furniture, signs and all kinds of BIG, creative projects from your own home. The M2 puts the power in your hands, with more cutting space for your buck than any other automated cutting machine on the market. You simply won’t find a more capable and affordable, large format CNC kit. The M2 is your making shortcut, an introduction to woodworking/milling, and a way to make things you never dreamed possible.
Scale and simplicity, at an unbeatable price.
Using a revolutionary, upright design, the M2 offers an enormous 4 x 8ft cutting area, without sacrificing your entire garage (or bank account). By eliminating the heavy, expensive, and complex components of traditional CNC offerings, the M2 becomes a purpose-built, making machine without all the added fuss.
At the price point and consumed workspace of a tiny table top CNC, you get the advantages of industrial accuracy while retaining the giant cut volume of a large format machine. This is a compact tool that makes big things. With the M2, you can create anything smaller than 4’ by 8’ – a playhouse for your kids, a table for your family, a sign for your business. The setup is simple as it arrives partially assembled. It’s extremely user-friendly– with a set-it-and-forget-it calibration process. And the 3 included ⅛” bits offer extremely precise cuts.
Tried and tested parts, made to last.
Designed and developed in the USA, nearly every major component of the M2 is custom-specced for this purpose. From 500kg-rated drive chains to laser-cut, steel brackets, every piece is purpose-built for accurate, consistent cutting performance.
Building on the work of Maslow CNC.
- Improved Z-Axis control and speed
- Updated Chain Slack Management
- Intuitive New Makerverse Control Software; compatible with any Machine Control Software
- Moves to a ⅛” bit from ¼” for Greater Accuracy
- Better, Attractive Aesthetics with a Screen Printed Sled
- Easier Setup with a Partially Assembled Machine in the Box
- NEW Mounting Brackets for Extremely Easy Storage
Download the complete assembly, calibration, and software guide
Unlike with other automated cutting tools, you won’t need an advanced degree to get your M2 setup. We offer an easy-to-follow, plain English assembly guide that covers every last detail of the process. You can click the image below to visit our resources page and download right now!
Already have a Maslow?
Don’t sweat it, because M2 is completely backwards compatible! Check out the Maslow-to-M2 upgrade Kit HERE
With the upgrade kit, you only get the components you don’t already have, PLUS we include a larger router mount for your fixed base router.
What can you create with M2?
We’re working hard to get plenty of project images up for the M2. In the meantime, you can visit our Instagram page HERE to see some of the incredible projects users have already made with the original Maslow!
Learn more about the M2 CNC HERE.
300x 3D Printer
What is a 3D Printer? It might sound a little “woo-woo” to you because honestly – the technology does entail a bit of magic. A 3D Printer is basically a highly intelligent hot glue gun. It’s a robot that melts materials (called filaments) and turns it into whatever shape you tell it to, with your design software.
If you can design it, you can make it. Think prototypes, cosplay, pieces and segments of discontinued items, medical assistive devices, jigs and guides, the sky’s the limit!
3D printed prototypes are a part of many manufacturing processes. You can print (almost) anything you can imagine. Layer by layer. Minute by minute. You can make things on a 3D printer that you could never CNC, because nothing is cut. It can also integrate seamlessly into a partnership with your CNC because they both run on Makerverse. They can work beautifully together while creating art, furniture, gifts and so much more.
- Developed in collaboration with MM’s 3DP guru, Drew Wallis, he will be available for hands-on support, customized instructions, and live streams every week!
- Designed to be quiet, reliable and easy to use
- Intuitive user experience on a giant 7” wireless touch screen
- Huge build area of 12” x 12” x 16”
- Auto-bed leveling for easy calibration and operation with an official ANTCLABS BL Touch
- Print from Wi-Fi or USB using any slicer, with custom firmware developed by MM
- Three user-friendly modes of operation: Beginner, Educator, Expert
- Beginner is for those at the beginning of their 3D printing adventure, those working with kids or those who just want extra guidance
- Educator is for those who are utilizing the machine for teaching
- Expert is for those who are already adept at 3D printing and want to have complete control